- Your green card.
- Information for your application about your address, work and travel history.
- If you are currently married: Please bring your spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, Social Security number, current address, date of marriage, “A” number (if your spouse has one) and the date and place of naturalization (if your spouse naturalized).
- Information about all your prior marriages and about all of your current spouse’s prior marriages, including date of marriage, date the marriage ended, and how marriage ended (copy of divorce/death/annulment papers).
- If you have been arrested: Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if charges were dropped. If you don’t have these documents yet or don’t know where to get them you should still come to the workshop.
- If you wish to file for a fee waiver (I-912), please bring documents verifying your income, including a copy of last year’s tax return.
Featured at the Station
- Foreign language books for adults: French, Creole, Hindi, Korean, Spanish
- Literacy materials for adults
- Bi-lingual books for children
Classes for New English Speakers
Taught by a native English speaker in a casual and fun environment.
For more information call 631- 421-5053.
Beginner English Class
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30-6:30 pm
Beginner-Intermediate English Class
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30-7:30 pm
Rosetta Stone (language-learning computer program)
Literacy Suffolk Tutors
Station Branch History